Accelarate Digital Transformation with IPA
Our IPA offering is built around three practice areas – Business Process Automation (BPA), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and Artificial Intelligence (AI). We are dedicated to helping businesses streamline their operations, improve efficiency, and embrace the digital future.
We work with leading OEMs such as ProcessMaker, UiPath, and Microsoft to identify the right solution for our clients.
Why accelerate your digital transformation?
Not only do you need to AUTOMATE key business processes faster, you need to OPTIMIZE business processes FASTER or get left behind by your competitors.
Are you ready to be inspired? Discover the success stories of our customers who have harnessed the power of intelligent process automation to transform their businesses. These are tales of remarkable achievement, unwavering efficiency, and exponential growth. Will yours be the next success story we proudly showcase?
A dive into IPA at dipoleDIAMOND
From our early beginnings as an IT consulting firm, we have always been driven by a strong desire to help our customers solve problems through technology. We found our biggest impact came from helping our customers automate their business processes, especially their back-office processes, enabling them to run more efficient and profitable businesses.
We reorganized our business with this insight to focus on Intelligent Process Automation. IPA brings together three robust pillars: Business Process Management (BPM), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and Artificial Intelligence (AI), harmonizing their capabilities to automate complex business processes and accelerate digital transformation.
Introducing: Digital Assistant Chatbot
Powered by various Microsoft technologies and deployed on MS Teams, this employee- facing Digital Assistant Chatbot solution enables Contact Center (or Customer Service) agents to seamlessly obtain information from several data sources while attending to customers’ requests.
By having one point of access to serve customers and log requests, the time for onboarding new agents is significantly reduced as they do not have to learn about multiple applications.
The process of service is also streamlined, as the bot is able to aggregate data across multiple systems to provide the necessary information to serve the customer.
Get exclusive access to our brochure
We understand how frustrating it can be to spend valuable time at work on activities that could easily be automated. Or the challenge of doing much with a limited budget.
That is why we have over the years, helped our clients across various industries intelligently automate processes that led to significant cost-savings and boost in employee productivity.
Ready to take the leap into the future of business operations? Our brochure will guide you through the process and help you make informed decisions to accelerate your digital transformation journey.
Our esteemed customers
We pride ourselves on being catalysts for success. As architects of transformation, we are thrilled to share some of the remarkable businesses we have partnered with on their digital transformation journey through our Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) consulting. Our tailored solutions, delivered by our talented team with unwavering commitment to excellence have played a pivotal role in driving these companies towards a future of digital success.
How we deliver our services
At dipoleDIAMOND, we are committed to delivering seamless, secure, and effective solutions remotely, ensuring your digital transformation journey is a resounding success. Our solution delivery typically encompasses the following key phases:
- Define clear project objectives, scope, and success criteria.
- Identify and engage key stakeholders, establishing open communication channels.
- Configure the Project Management (PM) instance for precise task management, timeline tracking, and resource allocation.
- Collaborate closely with relevant business units and process owners to comprehensively gather process requirements.
- Develop a comprehensive Statement of Work (SOW) document, outlining the envisioned automated business processes, system integrations, and user interaction.
- Set up and configure the recommended automation platform’s development, QA and production instances, preferably in the cloud and optionally on-premise.
- This includes provisioning the necessary infrastructure, installing application and database components, configuring security and backup, ensuring a solid foundation for your project.
- Finalize the solution architecture, ensuring alignment with your unique needs.
- Establish sprint schedules for development, user reviews, and functional testing phases.
- Execute the defined delivery sprints, engaging in frequent user reviews and rigorous quality assurance testing (QAT).
- This phase ensures that the solution meets your expectations and functions flawlessly.
- Following successful QAT, conduct a User Acceptance Test (UAT) with relevant stakeholders for each process.
- Incorporate UAT feedback as needed to refine processes.Start a pilot with selected business units to identify and address any early-stage challenges.
- During the pilot phase, a dedicated hypercare period of two weeks addresses and resolves any identified issues swiftly.
- Upon successful completion of the pilot, the process is deployed organization-wide.
Be our next success story
Join us in our journey of transforming businesses by accelerating their digital transformation through intelligent process automation. Your success story could be the next one we proudly showcase. Let’s embark on this transformative partnership together and craft a tale of achievement, efficiency, and growth.